- The speed of eating — fast eaters are ambitious, go-getters and impatient. Slow eaters are one for patience and savoring life’s pleasure.
- Response to insults — people pleaser if they accept every insult, insecure if they get super-defensive, confident if they joke around it.
- Ability to express emotions — people who can’t talk about their feelings have an unhealed traumatic history.
- Showing anxiety physically — people who do repetitive behaviors like biting-nails, tapping foot tend to be perfectionists.
- Behavior towards better people — if they talk with the contempt towards someone better than them, they feel threatened and jealous.
- Who they talk about in a conversation — low self-worth if they deflect questions about themselves. Narcissistic if they can’t stop talking about themselves.
- Ability to take a joke — the easier it is to offend them the bigger the ego and lower the self-esteem they have.
- When pointing out their mistakes — big ego if they get offensive, victim mentality if they blame it on others, humble if they can accept.